FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Razer Serval Bluetooth Game Controller Pad for Android
Control goes beyond pure power, it requires absolute adaptability. Complete with the features of a full-fledged console controller, the Razer Serval elevates your android gaming experience to a whole new level. Designed for the Razer Forge TV, this Bluetooth enabled gaming controller has been built with the same precision and ergonomics as Razer’s award winning console controllers.
Together with an adjustable game clip for your mobile phone, the Razer Serval can be used for a multitude of functions, making it the ultimate controller for gaming on your Android devices.
Built with tactile Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons, D-pad, analog sticks, two triggers, and additional Android navigation buttons, the Razer Serval enhances Android gaming with the complete console controller experience. Designed and optimized for comfort and precision, each button executes your commands exactly when you need them to, so you never have to struggle with the lackluster responsiveness of touchscreens as you dominate your favorite games.
Engineered to be compatible across all platforms, this versatile gaming controller is at its core a device that has been designed for Android gameplay. Featuring the ability to remember up to four unique device pairings, switching between your Razer Forge TV, mobile phone, tablet, and PC is easy as you won’t have to worry about struggling with multiple controllers and settings.
Snapping your mobile phone into the adjustable game clip, the Razer Serval lets you instantly enjoy gaming-grade controls for next level Android gaming on-the-go. As you’re gaming on your Android console, the game clip lets you use your mobile phone as a second screen where you can watch Twitch, stream your own content, or even access extra apps and controls, all without having to take your hands off your controller.
The Razer Serval has been engineered for seamless integration with the Razer Forge TV, which fuses together the worlds of gaming and entertainment. With connectivity of up to 4 simultaneous controllers, you can enjoy the world of multi-player gaming on the big screen from the comforts of your living room.
Experience the best of PC gaming from the comfort of your living room, no matter which room your PC is in. Razer Cortex: Stream enables you to play your favorite PC games by streaming them to your Android TV, then automatically adjusting your resolution according to your connection, so you’ll always enjoy optimal performance on your home entertainment system.
• Wireless mode (Bluetooth 3.0)
• Wired mode (1.5 m Micro USB to USB)
• 4 Hyperesponse action buttons
• Adjustable game clip
• Player LED indicator
• Android navigation buttons (Back and home)
• 2 Analog stick rubber grip caps included
Full Specification here
No posts found
The Warranty Period on this Item is: 1 Year
We cover: 1 Year
Manufacturer covers: 1 Year
This can be fulfilled by us within this period Anytime after will be specified and should be fulfilled by the manufacturer Directly. Warranty starts from the day after delivery of the item.