FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Razer Tartarus V2 Chroma RGB LED Programmable Gaming Keypad
When you’re in the center of the battlefield, it’s crucial to do everything from cast spells to activate skills in a flash. With the Razer Tartarus V2, you can bind commands and skills and activate them instantaneously—all in the palm of your hand.
- Razer™ Mecha-Membrane Technology
- 32 fully programmable keys
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Ergonomic palm rest
- Hypershift mode for expanded commands
- Razer Chroma™ backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
All-New Razer™ Mecha-Membrane
Meet the best of both worlds. The Razer Tartarus V2 combines the soft cushioned touch of a membrane rubber dome with the crisp tactile click of a mechanical switch. Each key is actuated at mid-height for an instantaneous response. Now you can command faster than ever.
32 Keys. Ultimate Control.
Equip yourself with a complete arsenal of 32 fully programmable keys for skills, hotkeys and macros right at your fingertips. The 8-way directional thumbpad can also be used for easy movement or to expand on commands.
Made to Perfectly Fit Your Hand
Thanks to advanced ergonomics, you’ll feel nothing but a comfortable fit whether you’re gaming for an hour or ten. Comes with a detachable palm rest with two adjustable positions to suit your preferred angle of comfort.
Razer™ Mecha-Membrane Technology
Mid height keycaps
Razer Chroma™ backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
32 fully programmable keys
Programmable 8-way directional thumbpad & scroll wheel
Unlimited macro lengths
Unlimited game profiles
Ergonomic form factor with adjustable palm rest
Razer Synapse 3 (PC) / Razer Synapse 2 (Mac) enabled
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found