FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Samsung 250GB 850 EVO 2.5'' SSD SATA III Solid State Drive - MZ-75E250BW/EU
What is 3D V-NAND and how does it differ from existing technology?
Samsung’s unique and innovative 3D V-NAND flash memory architecture is a breakthrough in overcoming the density limitations, performance and endurance of today’s conventional planar NAND architecture. 3D V-NAND is fabricated by stacking 32 cell layers vertically over one another rather than decreasing the cells dimensions and trying to fit itself onto a fixed horizontal space resulting in higher density and better performance utilizing a smaller footprint.
Optimize daily computing with TurboWrite technology for unrivalled read/write speeds
Achieve the ultimate read/write performance to maximize your everyday computing experience with Samsung’s TurboWrite technology. You not only obtain more than a 10% better user experience than 840 EVO* but up to 1.9x faster random write speeds for 120/250 GB models** as well. The 850EVO delivers the top of its class performance in sequential read (540MB/s) and write (520MB/s) speeds. Plus, you also gain optimized random performance in all QD for client PC usage scenario.
Get into the fast lane with the improved RAPID mode
Samsung’s Magician software which provides Rapid Mode for 2x faster processing data speeds* on a system level by utilizing unused PC memory (DRAM) as cache storage. The newest Magician increased the maximum memory usage in Rapid mode from 1 GB, in the previous 840 EVO version, to up to 4 GB with the 850 EVO when implementing 16 GB of DRAM. You also get a 2x performance* boost in all random Queue depth.
Guaranteed endurance and reliability bolstered by 3D V-NAND technology
The 850 EVO delivers guaranteed endurance and reliability by doubling the TBW* compared to the previous generation 840 EVO** backed by an industry leading 5 year warranty. The 850 EVO through minimized performance degradation allows sustained performance improvements of up to 30% over the 840 EVO proving to be one of the most dependable storage devices***.
Secure valuable data through advanced
AES 256 encryption
The 850 EVO comes fortified with the latest hardware-based full disk encryption engine. The AES 256 encryption-bit security technology secures data without any performance degradation and complies with TCG Opal 2.0. It is also compatible with Microsoft e-drive IEEE1667 so your data is protected at all times for your peace of mind.
|Interface||SATA 6Gb/s (compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s)|
|Form factor||2.5 inch|
120/250/500GB : Samsung MGX controller
1TB: Samsung MEX controller
|NAND Flash Memory||Samsung 32 layer 3D V-NAND|
|DRAM Cache Memory||256MB (120GB) or 512MB(250GB&500GB) or 1GB (1TB) LPDDR2|
|Performance*||Sequential Read||Max. 540 MB/s|
|Sequential Write**||Max. 520 MB/s|
|4KB Random Read (QD1)||Max. 10,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write (QD1)||Max. 40,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Read (QD32)||
Max. 98,000 IOPS(500GB/1TB)
Max. 97,000 IOPS(250GB)
Max. 94,000 IOPS(120GB)
|4KB Random Write (QD32)||
Max. 90,000 IOPS(500GB/1TB)
Max. 88,000 IOPS(120GB/250GB)
AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive(IEEE1667)
|Weight||Max. 66g (1TB)|
|Reliability||MTBF: 1.5 million hours|
500GB/1TB: 150 TBW
Active Read/Write (Average): Max. 3.7W(1TB) / Max. 4.4W(1TB)
Idle: Max. 50mW
Device Sleep: 2mW(120/250/500GB), 4mW(1TB)
Full Specification here
No posts found