FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Samsung 512GB 850 PRO 2.5'' SSD SATA III Solid State Drive - MZ-7KE512BW
What is V-NAND and how does it differ from existing technology?
Samsung's flash memory is fabricated using an innovative 3D V-NAND architecture, which stacks 32 cell layers on top of one another rather than trying to decrease the cells' length and width to fit today's shrinking form factors. The result is higher density and higher performance using a smaller footprint and a breakthrough in overcoming the density limits of conventional planar NAND architecture.
Boost performance with an industry-leading 3D V-NAND SSD
Powered by Samsung's cutting-edge 3D V-NAND technology, the NAND flash memory delivers the ultimate in read and write performance in both sequential and random aspects. This is especially impressive in the 128 GB model* that outperforms similar models on the market by more than 80 MB/s in write speed.
* 850 PRO 128 GB Sequential Write speed: 470 MB/s
Shift into high gear with the enhanced RAPID mode
You can kick up the read/write performance on every capacity when you need it with the RAPID mode. Just like shifting gears in a car, Magician software gives you the option to enhance performance by processing data on a system level using free PC memory (DRAM) as a cache, providing 1.8 times faster performance in the RAPID mode*.
* PCMark Vantage score (512 GB): 53K < 97K(in RAPID mode)
An SSD that won't quit before you do
With twice the endurance of the previous model*, the 850 PRO will keep working as long as you do. Samsung's V-NAND technology is built to handle 150 Terabytes Written (TBW) which equates to a 40 GB daily read/write workload over a 10-year period. Plus, it comes with the industry's top-level ten-year limited warranty.
* 840 PRO: 73 TBW < 850 PRO: 150 TBW
Work longer with high-efficiency innovation
The efficient, power management components in the 850 PRO enable you work longer and more productively. Boasting the lowest power consumption of any SSD when in full use, the 850 PRO expends less energy while maintaining market-leading performance. The 850 PRO fully supports the sleep mode on the Ultrabook™, consuming only 2 m watts of power. Plus, its LPDDR2 cache memory provides higher performance while consuming 30 percent less power when active and 93 percent less power when idle than typical DDR2 or DDR3 memory.
Safeguard precious data without sacrificing performance
Protect your PC's hardware and personal data when you take your laptop on the road with the 850 PRO's SED technology. The drive includes an AES-256-bit hardware-based, full disk encryption engine that secures your data without performance degradation, often experienced with software-based encryption.
The 850 PRO's advanced security complies with the TCG™ Opal v2.0 standards, protecting PSID, and is compatible with the Microsoft® eDrive IEEE® 1667 protocol. Plus, you can erase or initialize data with the crypto erase service.
Level up to the 850 PRO simply without any hassle
Using its One-stop Install Navigator software, you can migrate all the data and applications from your SSD or HDD to the 850 PRO quickly and easily. The Auto Install guide navigates you through the simple three-step process.
Plus, you can conveniently monitor, manage and maintain your 850 PRO with the Samsung Magician software, which features tools to help you maximize performance, including benchmarking, advanced OS optimization, disk health status tracking and over-provisioning (OP) settings.
Usage applications Client PCs
Capacity 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, 1TB (1,024GB)
Dimensions (L x W x H) 100 x 69.85 x 6.8 (mm)
Interface SATA 6Gb/s (compatible with SATA 3Gb/s and SATA 1.5Gb/s)
Form factor 2.5 inch
NAND flash memory Samsung 3-core MEX controller
DRAM cache memory 256MB (128GB) or 512MB (256GB&512GB) or 1GB (1TB) LPDDR2
Performance* Sequential Read Max. 550MB/s
Sequential Write* Max. 520MB/s (256GB/512GB/1TB)
Max. 470MB/s (128GB)
4KB Random Read (QD1) Max. 10,000 IOPS
4KB Random Write (QD1) Max. 36,000 IOPS
4KB Random Read (QD32) Max. 100,000 IOPS
4KB Random Write (QD32) Max. 90,000 IOPS
TRIM support Yes (Requires OS support)
Garbage collection Yes
Security AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption (FDE)
TCG/Opal v2.0, Encrypted Drive (IEEE1667)
Weight Max. 66g (1TB)
Reliability MTBF : 2 million hours
TBW 150 TBW (Terabytes Written)
Power consumption** Active Read (Average) : Max. 3.3W (1TB)
Active Write (Average) : Max. 3.0W (1TB)
Idle : Max. 0.4W
Device Sleep : 2mW
- SATA III
No posts found