FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Samsung 970 PRO NVMe M.2 1TB internal Solid State Drive SSD - MZ-V7P1T0BW
The SSD that goes beyond
Experience the best. For intensive workloads on PCs and workstations, the 970 PRO gives utmost performance enabled by Samsung's NVMe™ SSD leadership.
The latest V-NAND technology and new Phoenix controller in a compact M.2 (2280) form factor surpass the demands of tech enthusiasts and professionals.
Performance that puts you in command. The 970 PRO combines the next-gen PCIe Gen 3x4 NVMe interface with the latest V-NAND technology and a newly enhanced Phoenix controller to achieve fearless read/write speeds up to 3,500/2,700 MB/s*, approximately 30 percent faster than the previous generation.
Get the ultimate sustainable performance. The 970 PRO delivers up to 1,200 TBW* with a 5-year limited warranty, achieving 50 percent greater endurance than the previous generation, all powered by the latest V-NAND technology.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 PRO enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Edition Samsung SSD 970 PRO
Form Factor M.2 (2280)
Height 2.38 mm
Interface PCIe 3.0 (x4)
Host Controller Interface NVMe 1.3
Controller Samsung Phoenix
Flash Memory Type 2-bit MLC V-NAND
Max. Read 3500 MB/s
Max. Write 2300 MB/s
DRAM Cache Memory 512MB
DRAM Cache Memory Type LPDDR4
Max. Random Read 4K 370,000 IOPS
Max. Random Write 4K 500,000 IOPS
AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption
Dynamic Thermal Guard (DTG) Technology
Samsung Data Migration Software Support
Samsung Magician Software Support
TRIM support (O/S dependent)
Power Consumption (active) 5.2W
Max. Endurance Rating 600TB TBW
MTBF 1,500,000 Hours
Max. Operating Vibration
Max. Non-operating Vibration 20~2000Hz, 20G
Max. Operating Shock
Max. Non-operating Shock 1500G(Gravity), duration: 0.5ms, 3 axis
Connectivity 1 x M.2 (PCIe)
OS Support Windows OS
No video files available for this product
No posts found