FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 570 4GB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
For gamers on a slightly smaller budget, the SAPPHIRE Pulse Radeon RX 570 is the card to pick for smooth 1080p gaming in high details @ 60 FPS. This model is powered by 2048 GCN stream processors that run at a 1284 MHz boost clock. The card is cooled using the quiet Dual-X two-fan solution, with an easy fan swap Quick Connect system in place as well.
Our Black Diamond Chokes are 10% cooler and 25% more power efficient than a normal choke - and these Mark 4 Chokes reduce the coil temperatures by other 15% over the Mark 3s.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO+ cards are designed with robust VRM cooling and have a high thermal conductivity pad on the backplate to take away the heat efficiently and effectively.
SAPPHIRE’s Quick Connect System provides a quick and easy solution. If there’s a fan issue detected, the user doesn’t need to return the entire card – SAPPHIRE’s partners will send out a replacement fan directly to the customer or the retailer. Please contact your place of purchase to request a fan replacement. SAPPHIRE’s channel partner will arrange the ideal solution for you to receive your replacement fan.
The SAPPHIRE NITRO Gaming Series cards come with Dual HDMI ports, specifically designed to work with VR. By having two HDMI ports, you can have both an HD monitor and cutting-edge VR headset running at the same time.
The ports are HDMI 2.0b, the latest update, with an 18Gbps bandwidth, up to 32 audio channels, and is able to support 4K 50/60 resolutions like 2160P, whilst remaining entirely backwards compatible with older HDMI specifications.
We are taking you beyond the boundaries of traditional PC displays. AMD Eyefinity technology expands the traditional limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, games become more immersive, workstations become more useful and you become more productive (an average of 42% more productive according to one study).
GPU 2048 Stream Processors
14 nm FinFET
4th Graphics Core Next (GCN)
1284 MHz Boost Engine Clock
Memory 256 bit Memory Bus
GDDR5 Memory Type
1750 MHz, 7000 MHz Effective
4 GB Size
BIOS Support UEFI BIOS
Displays Maximum 5 Outputs
Output 1 x DVI-D
2 x HDMI
2 x DisplayPort 1.4
Resolution 3840x2160 (120Hz) Pixel DisplayPort Resolution
2560x1600 (60Hz) Pixel Dual Link DVI Resolution
3840×2160p (60 Hz) HDMI Resolution
API OpenGL® 4.5
Shader Model 5.0
No posts found