FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Sapphire Radeon VII 16GB HBM2 VR Gaming PCI-Express Graphics Card
As the world’s first 7nm gaming GPU, Radeon™ VII takes graphics design to the next level. With 16GB of 2nd generation HBM2 memory, Radeon™ VII graphics deliver forward-looking technology to advanced, next-generation games with ultra high quality visuals. Groundbreaking 1 TB/s memory bandwidth paves the way for ultra high resolution textures, hyper-realistic settings and life-like characters to bring graphics-intensive gaming to life.
- FreeSync2 Technology
- DirectX™ 12 Optimized
- Radeon VR ready Premium
- Radeon Relive
- Radeon Wattman
Unleash pure performance and extreme gaming
With Radeon™ VII graphics you can achieve seamless, high refresh, HDR gaming at 1080p, 1440p and 4K or power the next generation photo and visual creation applications on razor sharp, vibrant 8k monitors. State-of-the-art Radeon™ Software brings exceptional gamer-centric features, along with highly personalized intuitive out-of-box gaming experiences.
Radeon™ VII graphics is the most powerful graphics processor we have ever built for the world’s most popular eSport and AAA games.
Radeon FreeSync™ 2 Technology
Experience a breakthrough in PC gaming performance by combining the powerful Radeon™ VII graphics with a Radeon FreeSync™ technology gaming monitor. Delve into the largest gaming display ecosystem with Radeon FreeSync™ technology or Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR2 – AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology is compatible with a massive range of smooth and stutter-free monitors and TVs to fit the needs of gamers at every level.
Immersive, Interactive, Intuitive VR Experiences
Escape into lifelike realms of virtual reality experiences with Radeon VR Ready Premium solutions which are select Radeon GPUs that meet or exceed the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive recommended specifications for graphics cards.
DirectX® 12 is a new, “console-like” graphics API from Microsoft® that empowers game developers with more direct and obvious control of PC hardware. This direct or “explicit” control better exposes the hardware resources of AMD Radeon™ GPUs to yield higher hardware throughput and, ultimately, more performance for users. To put it simply: much more efficient hardware through smarter software! At the discretion of a game developer, this superior efficiency can be spent on higher framerates, lower latency (VR), lower power consumption, better image quality, or some calculated balance of all four. In any scenario, gamers stand to benefit greatly from choosing AMD hardware to run their favorite DirectX® 12 game.
- 3840 Stream Processors
- 60 CU
- 7 nm
- 1400 MHz Engine Clock
- 1750 MHz Boost Engine Clock
Interface: PCI-Express X16
- 4096 bit Memory Bus
- HBM2 Memory Type
- 1000 MHz, Effective 2000
- 16 GB Size
BIOS Support: UEFI BIOS
Displays: Maximum 4 Outputs
1 x HDMI 2.0b
3 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 5120*2880 Pixel DisplayPort Resolution
- 4096*2160 HDMI Resolution
API: DirectX® 12
Cooling: Triple fans
- 2 Part Slot Occupied
- 268(L) x 120(W) x 42(H) Dimension /mm
Power Consumption: 300W
OS: Windows 10, Windows 7 (Support 64-bit only)
- 650 Watt Power Supply (Suggestion)
- 1 Available PCI-Express X16 Slot
- 8192 MB Minimum of system memory
- 2 x 8-pin AUX Power Connector
- Specifications provided here are for guidance only. Please check with your regional distributor or dealer for latest specifications.
- Colors of PCB or other components may differ from those illustrated.
- SAPPHIRE reserves the right to update or revise specifications without prior notice.
- All trademarks and logos are acknowledged as the property of their respective holders.
No posts found