FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Seagate Barracuda Pro 6TB ST6000DM004 SATA 6GBs 3.5'' Hard Disk Drive
- Up to 10TB means you get the highest storage capacity available in the 3.5-inch PC class.
- A 5-year limited warranty and 300TB/year workload limit means this drive has your back.
- Delivers 7200-RPM spin speed along with sustained data rates up to 220MB/s and burst data rates of 6GB/s.
- Drawing a mere 6.8W, this drive is one of the lowest-power 3.5-inch drives on the market.
- Bundled with Seagate Rescue Data Recovery, this drive is protected for 2 years against any mechanical, accidental or nature disaster - with a 90% success rate for in-house recovery.
- Optimized for creative pros. Designed and tuned for creative applications, these drives feature higher random performance and drive reliability than typical PC compute drives.
- No-Compromise Capacity and Speed
- Versatile, fast and dependable, the BarraCuda Pro drives are the latest generation of an ultra-reliable product family spanning 20 years. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty and a standard 2-year Rescue Data Recovery plan.
- Desktop or all-in-one PCs
- Home servers
- Creative pros systems
- Entry-level direct-attached storage devices (DAS)
STORE IT ALL
BarraCuda Pro leads the PC compute market with the largest storage options available―up to 10TB. Store more games, movies and music than ever before on a single drive. Keep up to 10,000 1080p HD movies on 10TB.
Store data faster. 7200-RPM spindle speeds, up to 256MB cache, and the SATA 6Gb/s interface deliver up to 220MB/s maximum sustained transfer rate.
Minimal Power, Maximum Reliability
Lowest power consumption (6.8W) of any 3.5-inch drive
5-year limited warranty
Available Seagate Secure models with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED)
DEPENDABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
Creative pros and performance PC users alike can enjoy peace of mind when protecting their data. With BarraCuda Pro, you can have confidence in the industry-leading 5-year limited warranty plus a Rescue Data Recovery Plan, just in case of unexpected data loss due to accidents or mechanical damage.
No video files available for this product
- SATA III