FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Synology DiskStation DS415play 4 Bay Desktop Network Attached Storage
Optimized for multimedia processing, DS415play features 1080p Full HD video transcoding, delivering on-demand Full HD transcoding to guarantee seamless streaming experiences.
1080p Full HD video transcoding
Powered by a hardware accelerated transcoding engine, DS415play features 1080p Full HD video transcoding on the fly, effortlessly sharing videos with your smart TV, network media player, mobile devices, and PC. DS415play also supports multi-channel streaming, letting family members enjoy movies in different rooms
Dual core CPU with floating-point unit enhances media processing
DS415play comes with dual core CPU and 1GB RAM, delivering an average 112.45 MB/sec reading and 101.21 MB/sec writing speed under RAID 5 configuration in a Windows® environment.1 The built-in floating-point unit not only enhances the overall capability of the main CPU, but is particularly advantageous in speeding up thumbnail creation when uploading large amounts of photos or videos.DLNA Certified® media server
As a DLNA Certified® DMS (Digital Media Server), DS415play can serve as your primary media server, with the capability to host digital multimedia content for local or remote playback. Once connected to a router, DS415play streams music, photos, and videos to DLNA-compliant devices, such as DLNA TVs or gaming consoles without any pre-configuration. You can even browse and select content on DS415play using DS audio and designate a DLNA player within the same local network to play it.Ultimate file center
File Station is a fast and secure feature for sharing and managing your files stored on DS415play. Just drag-n-drop and upload data from Mac or PC. Advanced filters make it easy to search for documents, photos, or videos. With built-in FTP or email clients, DS415play lets you organize and share files through an advanced web application effortlessly. You can even share files and folders with others by simply sending a link. Files can be reached on mobile devices via the companion mobile app DS file. HTTPS, SSL/TSL encryption, and link expiry dates also ensure file sharing over the Internet is highly secure
Effective backup solution
Synology DS415play can serve as a centralized backup target. Whether you are a Windows or Mac user, you can back up everything on your computer directly to Synology NAS using Cloud Station. Whenever you modify a file, the changes are backed up to DS415play automatically. Mac users also enjoy native Apple® Time Machine support. You can also back up data from your DS415play to another DiskStation, rsync servers, external drives, or even Amazon® S3, Glacier cloud service, Microsoft Azure, SFR, and hicloud.
Your files anywhere with cloud service
DS415play brings you comprehensive cloud service. Cloud Station lets you sync files among DiskStations and multiple devices, including Windows PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, as well as Windows mobile devices, whereas 2-way sync allows file synchronization among different DiskStations. You can even sync your DiskStation with Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, hubiC, and Baidu Cloud — establish your hybrid cloud to enjoy more storage flexibility and prevent data loss.
Stream content to your TV
DS415play is highly compatible with other devices, letting you manage and enjoy digital content with the devices you already have: computers, mobile devices, TVs, DLNA devices, and stereos. Synology offers the latest support for TV streaming, including Samsung TV, Roku players, Apple TV, and Google Chromecast, meaning you can stream digital content stored on DS415play to your widescreen TV effortlessly.
CPU Model INTEL Atom CE5335
CPU Frequency Dual Core 1.6 GHz
Hardware Transcoding Engine H.264 (AVC), MPEG-4 Part 2, MPEG-2, VC-1
System Memory 1 GB DDR3
Compatible Drive Type
3.5" SATA(III) / SATA(II) HDD
2.5" SATA(III) / SATA(II) HDD
2.5" SATA(III) / SATA(II) SSD
Maximum Internal Raw Capacity 24 TB (6 TB HDD X 4) (Capacity may vary by RAID types) (See All Supported HDD
Full Specification here
No posts found