FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Synology DS216J 2-Bay NAS Server Disk Station Storage - SATA 6Gb/s
Dual-core CPU brings faster performance on your private cloud
Equipped with a dual-core CPU with a hardware encryption engine, DS216j provides excellent reading speed over 112.5 MB/sec and writing over 107.43 MB/sec1, providing fast backup, as well as smoother cloud synchronization; while offloading encryption calculation tasks from the main CPU, allowing for faster data transfers.(Unit: MB/Sec)125, 100, 75, 50, 25
Enhanced multimedia processing capability
DS216j brings an optimal multimedia experience to home users. Powered by a built-in floating-point unit, DS216j boosts thumbnail processing, enhancing photo browsing experience, as well as transcoding audio tracks into MP3s on demand to reduce streaming bandwidth.
4-level brightness control for front LEDs
DS216j comes with adjustable front LED indicators, allowing you to choose between four levels of brightness and set a schedule according to time and day, so you'll get the most comfortable and appropriate brightness level.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 accelerates transfer rates
DS216j comes with two USB 3.0 ports to connect to various kinds of external storage devices, while ensuring fast and efficient file transfer speeds. USB 3.0 offers transfer speed 10 times faster than its predecessor, bringing a smoother experience when moving data to external hard drives, while consuming less power.
Device Type: NAS server
Host Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Storage Capacity: 0 GB
Max Supported Capacity: 16 TB
Installed Devices / Modules Qty: 2 (max)
Width: 10 cm
Depth: 22.55 cm
Height: 16.5 cm
Weight: 880 g
Built-in DevicesLed panel
Processor / Memory
Processors Installed: 1 x Marvell ARMADA 385 1 GHz
Number of Cores: Dual-Core
Max Supported Qty: 1
RAM Installed: 512 MB - DDR3
Interface Type: SATA 6Gb/s
RAID Level: RAID 0, RAID 1, JBOD
Data Link Protocol: 10Mb LAN, 100Mb LAN, GigE
Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, PPTP, L2TP, iSCSI, LPR/LPD, SMTP, FTP, DNS, POP3, IMAP
Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, Telnet, IPP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH
Network Services Compatibility: Microsoft Active Directory (AD), File Level Security (ACLs), Microsoft CIFS, Network File System (NFS), FTP, Apple File Protocol (AFP), Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV), Calendaring Extensions to WebDAV (CalDAV)
Features: Firewall protection, VPN support, LDAP support, wake on LAN (WOL), Syslog support, E-mail alert, print server, IPv6 support, IP address filtering, MySQL server, web server, backup server, download client, file sharing, Access Control List (ACL) support, Advanced Data Streaming (ADS), RADIUS support, SSH support, iTunes server, Samba support, FTP server, SMS alert, BitTorrent Client, e-mail server, UPnP Media Server, reset button, bandwidth control, surveillance station, PXE support, DNS server, DLNA Media Server, eMule client, e-mail notification, cloud backup, VPN Server, mobile users support
Encryption Algorithm: SSL, TLS
Compliant Standards: DLNA CERTIFIED, UPnP
IP Cameras Supported: 10
Expansion / Connectivity
Expansion Bays: 2 (total) / 2 (free) x internal - 2.5" / 3.5"
Interfaces: 1 x Ethernet 1000Base-T - RJ-45 2 x USB 3.0 - Type A
Cables Included: 1 x network cable
Features: Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately), wake on LAN, built-in cooling fan, hardware encryption
Compliant Standards: RoHS
Power Device: X external power adapter
Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
Power Provided: 60 Watt
Software / System Requirements
Storage Operating System: Synology DiskStation Manager
Software Included: Drivers & Utilities, DS photo+, DS audio, DS cam, DS file, DS finder, DS video, DS download
OS Required: Microsoft Windows XP or later, Apple MacOS X 10.7 or later, Ubuntu 12 or later
Service & Support: 2 years warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 2 years
Min Operating Temperature: 5 °C
Max Operating Temperature: 40 °C
Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
Universal Product Identifiers
Full Specification here
No posts found