FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
TEAMGROUP T-FORCE 1TB DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
TEAMGROUP T-FORCE once again joins forces with motherboard leader ASRock and releases the T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) which is certified and strictly tested by ASRock Phantom Gaming. The appearance is designed with the unique style of Phantom Gaming. Consumers not only can have RGB SSD’s most gorgeous lighting effects, but also can experience its extreme performance. T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) is definitely your best choice when it comes to stomping enemies and winning games!
- Certified by ASRock Phantom Gaming
- 5:3 ratio luminous area. The largest in the industry
- 16.8 million RGB color display
- Support synchronization with motherboard’s lighting effects
- Read/write speed is 4 times faster than traditional hard drive. Read speed up to 560MB/s
- 2.5-inch hard drive with 9.5mm in height
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology – monitoring hard drive status efficiently
- Support TRIM – bring out its best performance on the compatible operating system
Phantom Gaming design elements
With creativity and ingenuity, TEAMGROUP design team adds Phantom Gaming’s elements on the ASRock co-branded high speed SSD, making it unique and attractive in a cool way. The creatively built T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) is definitely top gamers’ best choice!
Fully upgraded, extreme performance
The maximum read speed of the T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) is up to 560MB per second and booting or loading games will only take a few seconds. T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) is using SATA III 6Gbps interface and capacities available in 250GB、500GB、1TB, etc. for gamers to choose from. The industry-standard 2.5” form factor with only 9.5mm in height, it meets the standard size of high speed SSD on the market. The upgrade can be done effortlessly.
T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) is using 3D NAND flash memory chip, which is durable, shockproof, drop resistant and offers a total protection for the data. Even if you accidently drop your computer or it landed on a hard surface, it can still prevent damages and data corruption from accidents.
Durable and reliable
T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V)’s built-in smart algorithm management mechanism has functions such as garbage collection which is able to ensure operation efficiency. The powerful Wear-Leveling technology and ECC (Error Correction Code) function enhance the reliability of data transfer. It supports Windows TRIM optimization command which is able to release free blocks, allowing operating system to use them later immediately when writing data. The optimized access control technology of NCQ can speed up the transfer and write performance of the high speed SSD, and effectively reduces performance degradation and wear and tear of the drive. This can prolong the service life of the SSD perfectly.
Synchronization with motherboard’s lighting effects
Through activating ASRock Polychrome Sync lighting effect software, T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD (5V) can archive synchronization with motherboard’s lighting effects.
3/4 pin to USB Micro B cable
T-FORCE DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V) is compatible with motherboards that have 5V ADD headers(As shown). It provides a variety of changing lighting effects. Not only a consistent of surface glow can be achieved, but it can also present a magnificent mixed color effect with water flowing lighting to maximize the variability of color. Through connecting motherboard’s 5V ADD Header, the motherboard is able to control and achieve a more holistic lighting effect.
T-FORCE is TEAM force. The red "T" on the logo of "TF" represents TEAMGROUP's passion for the storage products. The black "F" represents TEAMGROUP's over 18 years of promotion of storage products. The visual design of the perfect combination elegantly symbolizes a pair of flying wings. They represent that the high quality and extreme performance gaming products from TEAMGROUP are capable of allowing all gamers to break the speed limit and enjoy the ever-changing world of gaming.
Model: DELTA Phantom Gaming RGB SSD(5V)
Interface: DATA: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0
RGB Signal: USB Micro B type
Voltage: DC 5V
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
Dimensions: 100(L) x 69.85(W) x 9.5(H)mm
Humidity: 0°C ~ 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH,non-condensing
Vibration: 20G (non-operating)
MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
ATTO / Crystal Disk Mark：
Read: 560MB/s ; Write: 510MB/s
4K Random Read/Write: 90K/85K IOPS max
- SATA III
- RGB LED
Speed / Performance
No posts found