FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
TP-Link Archer T2UH AC600 High Gain Wireless Dual Band 600 Mbps USB Adapter
- 600 (433+150) Mbps wireless speed with 802.11ac
- High gain external antenna, remarkably strengthen signal power of the USB adapter
- Selectable Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- A tiny way to get speedy next generation Wi-Fi connections
- Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP,Mac OS X 10.7~10.10 and Linux
802.11ac - The Next Generation of WiFi
TP-LINK’s Archer T2UH comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. With 433Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band or 150Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer T2UH is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
AC600 Wireless Speed
The 5GHz 433Mbps is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while using 2.4GHz 150Mbps Wi-Fi for normal use such as web surfing.
The Best of Both Bands
TP-LINK’s Archer T2UH is an AC600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, enabling you to easily access crystal clear 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections, upgrading your notebook or PC’s wireless capabilities.
Bundled USB Extension Cable
Archer T2UH equipped with the 1m USB 2.0 extension cable, which extend the USB connection length, making it more convenient to plug the USB device in & out of the USB socket. Its elegant and stylish design is suitable for home deployment and will even improve the look of your home and office.
Interfaces USB 2.0
Dimensions (W X D X H) 3.7 x 1.0 x 0.4 in. (93.5 x 26 x 11mm)
Antenna Type Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
Antenna Gain 3dBi
Wireless Standards IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11a,
IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
Signal Rate 5GHz
11ac: Up to 433Mbps(dynamic)
11a: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11n: Up to 150Mbps(dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)
Reception Sensitivity 5GHz:
11a 6Mbps: -94dBm
11a 54Mbps: -78dBm
11n HT20 MCS0: -94dBm
11n HT20 MCS7: -77dBm
11n HT40 MCS0: -92dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -74dBm
11ac VHT80 MCS0: -89dBm
11ac VHT80 MCS9: -64dBm
11b 1Mbps: -99dBm
11b 11Mbps: -91dBm
11g 6Mbps: -94dBm
11g 54Mbps: -77dBm
11n HT20 MCS0: -95dBm
11n HT20 MCS7: -76dBm
11n HT40 MCS0: -92dBm
11n HT40 MCS7: -73dBm
Transmit Power <20dBm (EIRP)
Wireless Modes Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode
Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
Modulation Technology DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
- USB 2.0
No posts found