FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
TP-Link TL-WN823N 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter
What This Product Does
TP-LINK's 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN823N is designed to connect your laptop or desktop to a wireless network and enjoy high speed wireless performance. The fingertip design makes the adapter convenient and easy to carry around. What’s more, the TL-WN823N features SoftAP Mode, one-button security setup, easy-to-use configuration software, making it a great choice for enjoying fast wireless network.
300Mbps Wireless N Speed – Extend Wireless Coverage
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps and advanced MIMO technology, the TL-WN823N provides you with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. Better still, TL-WN823N achieves the best performance with wireless N devices, but also works seamlessly with existing IEEE 802.11b/g networks.
SoftAP Mode – Easy Wireless Internet Sharing
SoftAP Mode enables this tiny adapter to work as a virtual wireless Access Point. Once applied, this mode allows users to easily turn their existing wired connections to a laptop or PC into wireless and share it with other Wi-Fi enabled devices like laptops, smartphones or tablets.
One Button Security Setup
Compatible with Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WN823N features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the WPS button to automatically establish a WPA2 secure connection, more secure than WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that users needn't remember a password!
Easy to Use
Included in the resource CD, TP-LINK's optimized configuration utility can help users complete the entire software installation and wireless network settings in just few minutes. Its simple and user friendly interface makes TL-WN823N so convenient that even novice users can get started quickly and establish their connections effortlessly.
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes the TL-WN823N ideal for HD video streaming, online gaming and VoIP calls
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS(Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button
- Supports Soft AP function for Wireless Internet Sharing
- Supports 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK security
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8(32/64bits), Windows 8.1(32/64bits)
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Supports Sony PSP X-Link for lag-free online gaming for Windows XP
- Bundled utility provides quick & hassle free installation
- Seamlessly compatible with 802.11b/g/n products
- USB 2.0
No posts found