FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Vertagear Gaming Series Triigger Line 275 Gaming Chair Black/White Edition
The Triigger 275 is the latest addition to Vertagear gaming chair product family. Over 275 individual components are meticulously assembled together to construct the astonishingly beautiful Triigger 275.
Modern Formula One cars use paddle shifters for gear changing. It is the most convenient and efficient way, and has been adapted by most exotic sports cars. Competitive gaming is no less intense comparing to competitive racing, and gamers need the most convenient and efficient way to adjust their sitting positions for the ultimate comfort. We assigned the top 2 most frequently adjusted functions to our armrests, which are the closest position to gamers hands. With these control triggers connected with high strength steel cables pulling the mechanism, users can adjust seat height and tilt angle within 0.32 seconds, which is 8 times faster than normal chairs.
Our inspiration did not stop with Formula One cars. As in some of the most iconic bridges in the world, and often the longest span bridges, cables are the most important role in our lightning fast Triigger mechanism. We implemented industrial grade, steel stranded cables (the same method as in those long span bridges) to conduct your chair adjustment orders.
WHERE DOES THE CABLE GO?
All the tiny parts adjusting your seat height, tilt angle and tilt tension are concealed in this Dual Spring Hub. It contains over 80 individual components, including gears, linkages, shafts, blocks, shields, brackets, fastening hardware and so on. A specially formulated mixture of steel with silicon and manganese is the key for the dual springs.
Cushioned and contoured to fit arms, our armrests come with 2 directional adjustability. With better support to gamer's arms in various positions, they can more effectively relieve muscle strain, fatigue from shoulders, and take pressure off of wrists.
HEIGHT ADJUST ON THE RIGHT ARMREST
During intensive gaming sessions, we do not wish users to keep their hands away for more than a second to make adjustments to their chair. Triigger chairs allow users to adjust seating postions as fast as 0.32 seconds.
RECLINE ANGLE ADJUST AND LOCK ON THE LEFT ARMREST
The back of Triigger chairs can recline 15 degrees, and be locked into 22 different positions, making it stay at every comfortable position.
ADJUSTABLE SEAT DEPTH
Usually when people purchase a chair, the seat depth is fixed. By pushing and holding a button, Triigger 275 allows users to slide the seat back and forth so users can have a more flexible seat depth.
HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE BACK & LUMBAR SUPPORT
Other than the height adjustable back support, the built-in lumbar support on Triigger 275 is also height adjustable. In combination with the back support, it can provide the best possible position for users’ comfort.
PREMIUM MATERIALS & SCREWS
Aluminum alloy frame for light weight and durability. 12.9 class is one of the strongest screws you can find in non-military products. It has proof load of 970 MPa or 140,000 PSI, 20,000 more than US standard Grade 8 at 120,000 PSI.
CASTER SILENCER IN 5-STAR BASE
Traditionally, there is some gap between the caster shaft and the cavity in the base. When you move the chair around on rough surface, the shaft will hit the wall of the cavity and make noise. We implemented a rubber silencer in the cavity so the shaft will not make noise at any time, and the caster will not fall out by accident.
65MM HOLTRON HUB-LESS CASTER
The Triigger 275 gaming series chairs come with Holtron Hub-less Casters. The 65mm version features roller bearing for pleasing appearance and smooth operation.
REINFORCED DUPONT TPEE MESH
Quality textile banded with finest DuPont TPEE which causes the mesh to withhold high-temperature and heavy hydraulic movements, optimal for long hours of use and breathability. The elastomer in the DuPont TPEE keeps the retention and prolongs the life span of the mesh.
PREMIUM CALFSKIN LEATHER
Exquisitely handcrafted calfskin leather combines skilled craftsmanship with advanced design, cutting, and stitching techniques. The incredibly fine grain leather has a smooth, luxurious texture, creating extra comfort without sacrificing durability.
- Model: VG-TL275_BW
- Colour: Black/White
- Weight Limit: 150KG
- Material: Aluminum Alloy (frame and base), Steel Alloy (Mechanism), TPEE and PET, Calfskin Leather
- Package Dimension: 880 x 660 x 550 mm, 34.5 x 26 x 21.5 in
- Casters: Holtron 65mm Casters
- Overall Height: 998-1200 mm / 39.3-47.2 in
- Shoulder Width: 445 mm / 17.5 in
- Lumbar Width: 478 mm / 18.8 in
- Seat Width: 504 mm / 19.8 in
- Seat Depth: 500-540 mm / 19.7-21.2 in
- Net Weight: 21kg / 46.2lbs
- Gross Weight: 27.5kg / 60.5lbs
No posts found