FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Vertagear Racing Series P-Line PL6000 Gaming Chair - Black/White
Vertagear's PL-6000 Gaming Chair series focuses on delivering extra comfort with wider seat and headrest support for bigger and taller users. The PL-6000 is designed to give a wide range of adjustability that offers gamers the best comfort and support in every gaming position for extended periods of time.
- Heavy duty metal base frame This heavy duty base frame is constructed with industrial-strength metal to withstand up to 200kg / 440 lbs for long-lasting comfort.
- Easy to reach Tilting Feature with adjustable resistance and locking system Our easy to reach adjustable tilt tension mechanism, now located on the side of the chair. The mechanism allows you to increase or decrease the tension by easily turning the knob to tighten or loosen the tilt function. No more reaching down or getting off your chair to adjust the tilt. This allows you to sit comfortably and still be able to adjust the chair to your desired setting.
- Adjustable 4 point armrest Cushioned and contoured to the shape of the arm with adjustability in 4 directions, the armrests give support to the gaming arm in every position and prevents repetitive stress. Ergonomically designed to provide support to the forearm, relieving muscle strain and fatigue from the shoulders and taking pressure off sensitive areas of the wrist.
- Perforated PVC Leather-Trim Perforated PVC Leather trimmed allows for better airflow and cooling when sitting for a long period of time.
- Adjustable back Features an independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest that helps you adjust your sitting position throughout the course of your gaming experience (up to 150 degrees).
- Adjustable seat height To prevent repetitive stress, having the correct ergonomic posture is important when seated for a long time. Seat adjustability makes sure that every type of user from with different heights can adjust the chair to their unstressed posture. A good range of height adjustability is offered to ensure you are at the optimum angle in relation to your desk.
- Extra accessories An additional neck support cushion and lumbar support cushion is included.
- Larger Soft Glide Wheels The PL6000 comes with larger (75mm) soft glide PU(polyurethane) wheels that are formulated for a quieter operation and greater resistance to debris and foreign objects. The large 75mm wheel diameter rolls easily on flooring and designed with non-abrasive tread that are safe on floors.
- Elegant Exterior The PL6000 is made with high quality PVC leather, which makes it extremely durable and gives the chair a luxurious look. This material is easy to clean and maintain due to it’s stain- and water-resistant characteristics.
- Comfort Padding The PL6000 padding is made of high density foam, which adds great support and seat comfort to the chair. The open-cell breathing structure makes sure that heat from the user won’t get trapped inside. This allows better comfort for the user even when seated for an extended period of time and with the perforated PVC leather trim, you get better airflow as well as the chair feeling cooler.
- Solid Structure The PL6000 is constructed from a steel frame that assures a solid structure. The aluminium 5-star base keeps the chair solid, stable and lightweight. Assembled with a Class 4 gaslift for better durability and ease of use. Our Class 4 Gas Lift has thicker walls to accommodate the higher pressure and stability of the PL-6000.
- Model: VG-PL6000
- Colour: Black/White
- Max Load: 200KG/440lbs
- Materials: Steel (Frame), High Density resilient foam, PVC Leather, Aluminium (Base)
- Package Dimension: 840 x 710 x 360mm / 33 x 28 x 14"
- Net Weight: 26kg / 57.3lbs
- Gross Weight: 29kg / 64lbs
- Overall Height (inc Base): 1270 - 1372mm / 50 - 54"
- Backrest Height: 768mm / 30.2"
- Seat Height: 502 - 603mm / 19.75" - 23.75"
- Shoulder Backrest Width: 533mm / 21"
- Lumbar Backrest Width: 476mm / 18.75"
- Seat Width: 533mm / 21"
- Seat Depth: 584mm / 23"
No posts found