FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Western Digital 1TB WD10EFRX RED SATA 3.5'' Hard Drive 64MB Cache
NAS for Home
Take your connected home environment to the next level with a NAS system that is equipped with WD RED hard drives and enjoy streaming your media, backing up your computers, file sharing and managing your digital content faster and easier. The WD RED NASware 3.0 experience with increased compatibility makes sharing from your mobile device, computer, TV, stereo and more an instant gratification. WD RED enables you to create your own reliable Personal Cloud.
NAS for Business
Increase the efficiency and productivity of your small business with WD RED hard drives for your 1 to 8 bay NAS system. WD RED comes equipped with NASware 3.0, which increases system compatibility allowing for seamless integration with your existing network infrastructure. Add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly share their files and back up folders reliably with WD RED NAS hard drives. For medium to large business that use up to 16 bay NAS systems, use WD RED Pro.
NASware Grows to 3.0
Built off of our determination to deliver the best NAS experience, NASware 3.0 extends our promise by further optimizing WD RED for the NAS environment with added support for 6 to 8 NAS bays. WD RED now supports small NAS systems from 1 to 8 bays thanks to NASware 3.0, which further improves drive compatibility and reliability. At 48TB of total capacity in an 8 bay system, WD RED expands your NAS experience.
Device TypeHard drive - internal
Capacity: 1 TB
Form Factor: 3.5" x 1/3H
InterfaceSerial ATA: -600
Buffer Size: 64 MB
Features: IntelliPower, Advanced Format technology, NAS compatible, NASware technology, 3D Active Balance Plus , S.M.A.R.T.
Width: 10.2 cm
Depth: 14.7 cm
Height: 2.6 cm
Weight: 450 g
Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBps (external)
Internal Data Rate: 150 MBps
MTBF: 1,000,000 hour(s)
Non-Recoverable Errors: 1 per 10^14
Start / Stop Cycles: 600,000
Expansion & Connectivity
Interfaces: 1 x Serial ATA-600 - 7 pin Serial ATA
Compatible Bays: 1 x internal - 3.5" x 1/3H
Compliant Standards: RoHS
Service & Support: 3 years warranty
Service & Support Details: Limited warranty - 3 years
Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
Max Operating Temperature: 70 °C
Shock Tolerance: 65 g @ 2ms (operating) / 350 g @ 1ms (non-operating)
Sound Emission: 21 dBA
Universal Product Identifiers
No posts found