FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
XFX AMD Radeon R9 FURY X 4GB HBM Liquid Cooled Gaming Graphics Card R9-FURY-4QFA
AMD’s most advanced and innovative GPU to date, AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury X graphics delivers the highest GPU memory bandwidth ever for unparalleled 4K and VR gaming. Push your settings to the max with your ideal screen resolution and config (6K gameplay using AMD Eyefinity technology is no problem), and get ready to redefine reality with amped support for AMD LiquidVR. Exploit DirectX 12 and Vulkan APIs and AMD CrossFire and FreeSync technologies . Coveting quiet, mod-friendly and liquid-cooled technology? It’s all here – and with incredible new levels of design flexibility and scale.
Radeon™ R9 Fury X graphics is the world’s first graphics card to integrate
on-chip High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) technology. AMD’s latest industry
innovation delivers more than 3X the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 and a
4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency.
Don’t just upgrade. Revolutionize.
AMD Radeon™ R9 Graphics
For Gamers that Demand the Best. The XFX Radeon™ R9 Fury X Series graphics cards put premium 4K gaming and Virtual Reality within your reach get locked and loaded for smooth, true-to-life, stutter-free gameplay with ultra-high performance and resolution.
A whole new dimension of gaming, for a whole new reality. Your days of gaming in mere HD are behind you. All the power you need for the most immersive 4K gaming experience and beyond, now and tomorrow.
AMD High-Bandwidth Memory
World’s first graphics card with on-chip High-Bandwidth Memory.
HBM is a new high-performance memory standard with vertically stacked DRAM dies and fast microscopic interconnects called through-silicon vias (TSVs). The three-dimensional die stacking and tiny interconnects allows for superior bandwidth at lesser power consumption than both GDDR5 and DDR4. This is an incredible advance in power and efficiency, and means 60% more bandwidth than traditional GDDR5.
AMD FreeSync Technology
No stuttering. No tearing. Just gaming.
Gaming shouldn’t be a choice between choppy gameplay and high performance. With XFX Radeon™ R9 Fury X Series graphics and FreeSync technology, it doesn’t have to be. Transform the most demanding games into a liquid-smooth, artifact-free, 4K cinematic experience with the highest performance at virtually any frame rate. FreeSync works at the speed of your game for incredible responsiveness and uncompromising smoothness. Every gamer deserves perfectly smooth gameplay and peak performance. Unlike the competing technology, you don’t have to choose with FreeSync technology.
Microsoft Windows 10 Support
Compatible with the newest DirectX 12 Technology
Vulkan cross platform graphics
The next generation graphics API from Khronos.
Vulkan is the new generation, open standard API for high-efficiency access to graphics and compute on modern GPUs.
Extreme 4K Gaming for serious gamers.
Experience resolutions up to four times higher than HD and see everything your opponent throws at you without sacrificing a single detail.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Multidisplay technology for gaming, productivity and entertainment.
Expand your territory and customize your field of vision. Connect up to six displays on a single GPU for dynamic, panoramic multi-screen gaming.
Mantle & GCN Architecture
Powered by Mantle technology and AMD TrueAudio technology.
Discover the direct-to-the-GPU performance advantage of AMD’s revolutionary Mantle API and Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture.
Boost gaming performance, achieve low-latency response for immersive VR presence.
Reach immersive awareness and make the virtual world seem “real” with LiquidVR-enabled AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury X Series graphics.
AMD Crossfire Technology
Scale up to four GPUs with AMD CrossFire and amplify your system’s graphics
AMD CrossFire technology lets you connect multiple graphics cards to amplify your system’s graphics processing capability
Processor & Bus
Bus Type : PCI-E 3.0
Chipset version : Fiji
GPU Clock : 1050MHz
Performance Category : Enthusiast
Stream Processors : 4096
Memory Bus : 512 bit
Memory Clock : 500 mhz
Memory Size : 4GB
Memory Type : HBM
No posts found