FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
XFX Pro Black 1250W PSU Gold Certified Modular Power Supply P1-1250-BEFX
The Wattage you see isn’t always the wattage you get.
Some brands tweak tests to get great wattage ratings, but in reality, they deliver much lower max wattages. Don’t be fooled by wattage tricks. Below are examples of how we guarantee our wattage.
Wattage and heat go hand-in-hand. Other PSUs claim a certain wattage by using unrealistic testing environments like 25°C, but in real settings, they might reach much lower wattages. XFX PSUs guarantee the advertised wattage, even at well above standard operating conditions at 50°C.
Power drawn from your AC outlet is typically dirty with voltage spikes and fluctuations, which can harm vital PC components. XFX PSUs are designed to deliver tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple, giving you safer, cleaner power.
Efficient Power Use
80 Plus Gold certified means that this XFX PSU has a power efficiency of up to 90%. Compare that to non-certified PSUs, which lose at least 20% of power drawn. With the XFX PSU, get every watt you pay for.
Extreme Heat Tested Capacitors
Internal PC operating temperature is around 35°C but the internal PSU temperature can be much higher. XFX uses all high-quality Japanese brand capacitors rated to withstand up to 105°C. While some competitors claim to use Japanese capacitors, they may only be rated for 85°C, which can shorten the usable life of a PSU.
Automatic Protection Sensors
All XFX PSUs come with automatic output protection systems to protect you and your computer. This includes Total Power Protection (OPP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Over Current Protection (OCP) and Short Circuit Protection (SCP)
+12V Rail Outputs : Multi-rail
ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 Compliant : Yes
Maximum Wattage (W) : 1250W
Modular Cables : Yes
Performance Category : Black
CrossFire Ready : Yes
SLI Ready : Yes
Ratings & Efficiencies
AC Input Current (Arms) : 15-7.5 (Maximum)
AC Input Frequency (Hz) : 47-63
AC Input Voltage (Vac) : 90-264
Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) : Yes
DC Output Voltage Regulation : TBA
DC to DC Converters (+3.3 & +5V) : Yes
Dual Magnetic Amplifier Circuit (+3.3 & +5V) : No
EZ Grip Connectors : Yes
Gold Plated Connectors : No
High Quality Schottky Diodes : No
High Reliable 105°C Japanese Capacitors : Yes
Solid State Capacitors : Yes
Tight voltage regulation (±5%) : Yes
-12V (mW) : TBA
+12V1 (mW) : TBA
+3.3V (mV) : TBA
+5V (mV) : TBA
+5VSB (mV) : TBA
Max -12V Output Current (A) : 0.5
Max -12V Power (W) : 6
Max +12V1 Output Current (A) : 104
Max +12V1 Power (W) : 1248
Max +3.3V & +5V Combined Power (W) : 150
Max +3.3V Output Current (A) : 25
Max +5V Output Current (A) : 25
Max +5VSB Output Current (A) : 3
Max +5VSB Power (W) : 15
Wattage(W) : 1250W
Modular 6+2-pin PCI-E : 8
Modular ATX12V / EPS12V : One 4+4-pin, One EPS 12V 8-pin
Modular FDD : Up to 2 Connectors (Y Connector)
Modular Motherboard Connector : 20+4-pin
Modular Peripheral : Up to 8 Connectors
Modular SATA : Up to 11 Connectors
Speed / Performance
No posts found