FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Quad Core 4.2GHz VEGA 11 Graphics, Asus A320M-K Motherboard CPU Bundle
Assembled and tested by our technical team, the CPU, cooler, motherboard and memory are assembled with BIOS settings configured ready to be installed into a case.
Why You Should Purchase This Bundle:
- Prebuilt and configured. Just Install into your PC Case and away you go!
- Up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR4 2400Mhz memory delivers fast load times
- VEGA 11 Graphics
- Quad Core AMD Ryzen 4.2GHz processing performance
- 1080p & 4K Ultra HD Support
- HDMI Support
- RGB Header
- Ideal for Home PCs, Starter Gaming PCs, Esports PC
- Great Bundle for Games such as Minecraft, Rocket League, League of Legends, Fifa, Roblox
The Unlocked, Quad-Core Processor with Best-in-Class eSports Gaming
Powerful Radeon™ Vega graphics deliver fast, smooth and fluid performance on the games you love to play.
AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics are armed with some of the most advanced, powerful computing and graphics hardware available today, fused together in a single processor to deliver the high performance you need for demanding work and serious play, without compromise.
Asus PRIME A320M-K Motherboard Features:
- 5X Protection III: Multiple hardware safeguards for all-round protection
- LED illumination: Lighting control for audio trace paths
- Native M.2: Lightning-fast storage speeds
- One-stop controls: Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
# of CPU Cores: 4
# of Threads: 8
# of GPU Cores: 11
Base Clock: 3.7GHz
Max Boost Clock: 4.2GHz
Total L1 Cache: 384KB
Total L2 Cache: 2MB
Total L3 Cache: 4MB
CMOS: 12nm FinFET
PCI Express® Version: PCIe 3.0 x8
Default TDP / TDP: 65W
Max Temps: 95°C
Graphics Frequency: 1400 MHz
Graphics Model: Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics
Graphics Core Count: 11
Display Port: No
AMD AM4 Socket AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-series/Athlon X4 Processors
Supports CPU up to 8 cores
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
AMD 7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
ECC Memory (ECC model) support varies by CPU.
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
Integrated Graphics in the AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 7th Generation A-Series APU
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI 1.4b with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 2048 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics /7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x8 mode)
AMD A320 chipset
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1
AMD A320 chipset :
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 10
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
AMD 7th Generation A-series/Athlon™ Processors :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode)
Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
AMD Ryzen™ 2nd Generation/ Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Ryzen™ 1st Generation/7th Generation A-Series/Athlon X4 Processors :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue)
AMD A320 chipset :
2 x USB 3.0 port(s) (2 at mid-board)
AMD A320 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM: 6 Phase digital power design
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Multi-language BIOS
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Operating System Support
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue) ,
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Speaker connector
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP,WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information, F6 Qfan Control
Windows® 10 64-bit
mATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 8.7 inch ( 22.6 cm x 22.1 cm )
- AMD Ryzen
No posts found
PC / Bundle Warranty
Our extensive 3 Year warranty includes labour cover, fault finding and repair/upgrade over a 3 year parts cover period with return costs covered for the initial 6 Months of product ownership of your PC or Component bundle, whether required for fixing faults or even installing future upgrades!
This means that even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, our engineers will still try and fix it for you, or at least, diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to ADMI and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 6 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty)
Consumer Rights Act 2015