Support & Warranty
AWD-IT PC & Bundle Warranty
Our comprehensive 3 Year warranty includes labour and parts cover, fault finding and repair over a 3 year period.
Return postage costs for faulty items are covered for the initial 90 days of product ownership.
We also provide Life-time Technical Support - so even if a fault develops after your 3 year parts cover period has expired, in fact, regardless of time-frame, we will still try and fix any issues, or at the very least diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
You can then take advantage of our low component prices and have our expert technicians perform the upgrade for you.
Also unique to AWD-IT and included in our warranty is Remote Desktop Support which can effectively diagnose up to 90% of non-hardware issues, without the need of returning the item. (Your PC must have the ability to power on for this aspect to be used).
We understand our customers require the peace of mind provided by extensive warranty cover. That's why we developed our Platinum Protection Plan, provided with any AWD-IT or ADMI PC and/or component bundle, which covers each component against any hardware fault for a full 3 Years from the date of delivery. In the unlikely event of a fault occuring during the this time, we will swap the part for replacement - for the first 3 months at no return cost.*
* Exclusions to cover:
- Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
- PC repairs/modifications not performed by ADMI Limited will void the warranty.
- Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty).
ITEMS BEING RETURNED (FAULTY/ UNWANTED)
Please read the following instructions below on how to return the item(s) to us.
Please pack the item in its original box & include all accessories provided.
- Please make sure the item is suitably packed to avoid damage as this will not be covered under your warranty & may require you to pay for the replacement of the damaged item. (Our recommendation is that items should be packaged in much the same manner as when you received the goods from us originally).
- Make sure the RMA number is clearly visible on the outside packaging. Items returned WITHOUT the RMA number will be rejected & returned back to you without being tested.
- Do NOT write directly onto the product packaging. Instead write on to either some brown packing paper/envelope/jiffy bag or brown outer box.
- Please DO NOT include anything not purchased from us or not listed on the RMA as these will not be tested. Unless specifically advised to return them by us.
- We recommend following these Packaging Guide Lines.
Items being returned must be in a good condition. Items covered in dirt, water or other debris maybe rejected due to poor condition and the warranty maybe null and void.
Terms & Conditions
Any item returned that is over 28 days old maybe required to be sent back to the manufacture for repair or replacement directly with them. This can take up to 4 weeks to be returned from them.
- RMA Numbers are only valid for 14 days from the date of issue
- Any items returned for refund may be subject to a usage fee of up to 30%.
- A restocking fee may also be applied if there is considerable wear and tear to the item or packaging. This can be up to 50%. If you do not agree, these items will be dispatched back to you at your own cost.
- We are not responsible for any returned items that have been lost or damaged in transit.
- Refunds on faulty items will not be issued until they have been tested & confirmed faulty.
- You may be subject to a testing fee on items confirmed NFF (no fault found), also return postage costs.
All data stored on products sold by AWD-IT is at the users own risk. We do not offer a data recovery service in case of product failure. Customer are advised to make regular backups of data to another device in case of failure. Some storage devices may have data recovery provided by the manufacture. In this case we recommend going directly to the manufacture to claim this
For a full list of Terms & conditions please visit our website via the link below
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any incorrect / damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 30 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a per hour charge of £10.50, there is a day rate charge which is this over an 8 hour period. If collected or a shipping label is issued a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge will also be added if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 30 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 30 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 30 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015