When you place an order with us, it will be marked as processed to confirm that we've accepted your order.
We do request that if you have ordered a PC, then you wait the chosen build time before requesting updates. This allows us to concentrate on resolving all customer queries on a timely basis.
Great news! Your order has been shipped, you will receive the relevant tracking information from your chosen courier, and you'll expect it to be delivered within the delivery time selected at checkout.
Standard Delivery 5-6 working days | Royal Mail 2-3 Working days | DPD 1-2 Working days
Delivery options and times may vary depending on product weight & country.
For Gaming PCs, there's a build time before your order is shipped.
For all other orders that don't specify a build time please allow up to 1 working day for us to ship your order.
Please check the build time specified on your order. This will give you an accurate estimation on when you should expect your order to be shipped.
You can find your order on the confirmation email or here: My Orders.
Can I edit my order?
Unfortunately we're unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. Please ensure your order is correct before placing your order.
What warranty comes with my system?
Our comprehensive 3-year warranty includes labour and parts cover, fault-finding and repair over a 3-year period.
Return postage costs for faulty items are covered for the initial 90 days of product ownership.
We also provide Life-time Technical Support - so even if a fault develops after your 3-year parts cover period has expired. In fact, regardless of time-frame, we will still try to fix any issues, or at the very least diagnose the cause and advise you of required component upgrades.
Our 3 Year warranty is non-transferable & will only be valid for the original buyer of the product, we're not able to offer our warranty to 3rd parties.
What's not covered under warranty?
Software issues or faults caused by accidental damage are not covered under the warranty.
PC repairs/modifications not performed by AWD-IT (ADMI Limited) will void the warranty.
Damage incurred due to poor packaging when an item is returned to us is not covered. If being returned for a refund, a charge will apply to replace damaged parts. We strongly recommend customers keep the original packaging to prevent damage upon return.
(Adding certain internal components may not necessarily void a PC's warranty, however any issues which may arise from the addition of 3rd party components are not covered by the PC's warranty).
All data stored on products sold by AWD-IT is at the user's own risk. We do not offer a data recovery service in case of product failure. Customer are advised to make regular backups of data to another device in case of failure. Some storage devices may have data recovery provided by the manufacture. In this case we recommend going directly to the manufacture to claim this.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 30 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 30 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 30 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Shipping and Delivery
AWD-IT uses various different couriers to arrange our deliveries for our customers, and this is dependent on items, weight, and values.
When we send goods directly from our supplier/manufacturer, which is something we may need to do, then the delivery company used will be the one used by the supplier/manufacturer in question.
Note that very small value items are often sent by normal Royal Mail 2nd Class Post. Please note that this is an untracked service, for tracked services please see other delivery options at checkout.
Please also note that we cannot guarantee the use of any particular carrier/delivery company.
Can I change the delivery address of my order?
Orders pass through verification at the time of being placed - we are not able to amend delivery addresses following an order being placed. This is due to policy from our payment providers.
I requested a cancellation, but my order has shipped.
If your order could not be cancelled before it is shipped, please refuse to take delivery and contact us. You will be refunded once your order is returned to our warehouse.
DPD Only: If a parcel is recalled at your request once it has shipped from ourselves, any additional charges levied by the carrier will be deducted from your refund.
Royal Mail & UPS parcels cannot be reconsigned once they have shipped.
What happens if the delivery attempt failed?
Our couriers will attempt to redeliver your parcel, and more information will be provided to you by the courier on the actions you can take regarding redelivery. If this process fails multiple times the parcel will be returned to the warehouse, and we will be in contact regarding the next steps.
Can I have a specific time for delivery?
Unfortunately we are unable to provide specific delivery times. Our Courier will attempt to deliver your products from Monday to Friday during business hours.
We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched from our warehouse and or other 3rd party suppliers. Estimated dispatch dates are based on several factors, including your destination address, how quickly we can obtain and assemble items for dispatch and whether you have requested that we group your items into as few deliveries as possible.
If your order is missing an item that you have purchased, please contact our Customer Service team.
Please note, if you have ordered a Gaming PC and have received empty component boxes. Do not panic! The Components are installed inside your PC and the original component boxes are included with your PC delivery, this will make it easier for you to return a component to us if there are any faults covered by your warranty.
If you are having any technical issues with your PC, please get in contact with our Technical Support team.
How do I cancel my order?
If you'd like to cancel your order, you can do so by contacting our Customer Service team. AWD-IT cannot guarantee cancellation if an order is in the pre-shipment phase or has already shipped. However you can refuse to accept the delivery and once it has been returned to our warehouse a refund will be initiated.
My package is damaged
When receiving your package, please check for any visible damage before accepting with your signature. As once signed you are confirming that the parcel was in perfect condition. If the parcel is damaged we suggest refusing the parcel and contacting our Customer Service team to request a refund or replacement.
AWD-IT return and replacement policy.
Any incorrect / damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery, we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
Past 14 day return policy
If a defect is discovered after 14 days please contact the Technical Support team to arrange a repair.
Returns Process (Faulty/ Unwanted) - Next Steps
Before sending your parcel back to us, please contact our Technical Support team to arrange the return.
- Please pack the item in its original box & include all accessories provided.
- Please make sure the item is suitably packed to avoid damage, as this will not be covered under your warranty & may require you to pay for the replacement of the damaged item. (Our recommendation is that items should be packaged in much the same manner as when you received the goods from us originally).
- Make sure the RMA number is clearly visible on the outside packaging. Items returned WITHOUT the RMA number will be rejected & returned to you without being tested.
- Do NOT write directly onto the product packaging. Instead write on to either some brown packing paper/envelope/jiffy bag or brown outer box.
- Please DO NOT include anything not purchased from us or not listed on the RMA as these will not be tested. Unless specifically advised to return them by us.
Terms & Conditions
Any item returned that is over 28 days old maybe required to be sent back to the manufacture for repair or replacement directly with them. This can take up to 4 weeks to be returned from them.
Please read our full terms and conditions here: Support & Purchase Information
Klarna is our payment provider, the following payment methods are available at the checkout. Debit card, Credit card, PayPal.
If you are having any issues with checking out, please contact our Customer Service team.
Klarna Finance Options
We’ve partnered with Klarna so you can purchase your Ultimate Gaming PC or Next Upgrade with ease!
The following finance options offered by Klarna are available below:
Pay in 3 instalments
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 30 days
Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact to your credit score.
Please read the full terms and conditions here: Gaming PC Finance | Shop now. Pay later with Klarna. At AWD-IT
* Please spend responsibly. Missed payments may affect your ability to use Klarna in the future. Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18+, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. ADMI Ltd is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ).
- If you have paid via Credit or Debit Card, this will display as Klarna on your statement. At this time, an authorization has been placed for the amount of the purchase.
- Funds are taken when the order is placed and processed on our system.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable).
- Free Delivery to UK Mainland, additional delivery options are calculated at checkout. Learn more.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders placed prior to the change.
- Where an order is made using finance, delivery must take place to the address given on the finance application.
- Promotions, such as game codes, vouchers, free items and rebates are subject to availability. Promotions can be terminated at any time and without notice.
- We will endeavour to honour all promotions, but we cannot be held liable where promotions expire, are discontinued, terminated or unavailable.
- Promotions have no cash value.
If you have any issues once you receive your order, please contact us first!