FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 6 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus TUF Gaming H7 7.1 Gaming Headset Stainless Steel Gun Metal
Refined comfort. - Upgraded durability.
The new TUF Gaming H7 headset is designed to provide incredible comfort for gamers who play or stream for extended periods, featuring upgraded ear cushions made with a specialised cooling fabric and softer channels positioned to reduce pressure on eyeglass frames. Boasting iconic 53mm ASUS Essence drivers, an airtight chamber design and virtual 7.1 surround sound, TUF Gaming H7 upgrades your in-game audio experience with rich, immersive sound. True to the TUF name, the headset also features a durable stainless-steel headband built to withstand the rigors of gaming and travel for years to come.
Incredibly Deep Bass, Clearer Details
TUF Gaming H7 has inherited the most iconic ASUS gaming headset audio features, including the exclusive airtight chamber and 53mm ASUS Essence drivers, which provide clearer sound with strong bass for a natural-sounding, immersive gaming experience.
Instant Gaming Immersion - Button-enabled 7.1 virtual surround sound
TUF Gaming H7 comes with onboard 7.1 virtual surround sound* that can be instantly enabled with a single button on the in-line controls. All audio processing is performed by the headset, so no software needs to be installed and PC performance is not affected.
Supreme Comfort for Long Gaming Sessions
With adjustable ear cups, TUF Gaming H7 fits all kinds of head shapes and enables gamers to play for long periods of time without fatigue. The ear cushions have been upgraded with a softer material, which reduces pressure on eyewear to provide better comfort for gamers who wear glasses. Unlike other headsets, the ear cushions on TUF Gaming H7 also feature a combination of specialised, fast-cooling fabric and leather for improved comfort and sound isolation. The fast-cooling fabric reduces heat by 25% to help gamers stay cool during long gaming sessions.
Dual Microphones - Good for gaming and on-the-go chat
TUF Gaming H7 is thoughtfully designed with two microphones: a detachable boom mic that provides clear communication when gaming, and an in-line microphone with convenient volume and microphone-mute controls for phone calls and other everyday tasks.
ASUS TUF Gaming H7 Features
- Pressure-reducing cushion for improved comfort when wearing glasses
- Tough stainless-steel headband for better stability and durability
- Exclusive 53mm ASUS Essence drivers and airtight chamber for immersive audio
- Onboard 7.1 virtual surround sound with the single press of a button on the in-line controls
- Cross-platform support for PC, Mac, PS4, Nintendo Switch, mobile phones and Xbox One
3.5 mm(1/8”) connector Audio/mic combo
Driver diameter : 53 mm
Driver material : Neodymium magnet
Frequency Response (headphones)
20 ~ 20000 Hz
50 ~ 10000 Hz
50 ~ 10000 Hz
Sensitivity : -40 dB
Sensitivity : -45 dB
Braided headset cable 1.2m + vitual 7.1 USB dongle 0.14m
Quick start guide
The virtual 7.1 USB dongle of TUF Gaming H7 supports PC only.
No posts found