FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
CiT Seven Rainbow RGB LED Acrylic Window Micro ATX Midi Tower Gaming Case
With a design you usually find on higher end cases, the Seven pushes the CIT brand in to new territory. A MATX case designed with a black, plastic anti-dust front panel embraces 2 large RGB strips in the shape of the number 7. The strips can be synced with the rear 120 Single-Ring Halo Spectrum fan that is included giving any PC build a fantastic “out of the box” RGB and cooling solution that has 14 different colour modes to choose from.
The Seven also comes with a full acrylic left side panel, RGB control button, full length PSU shroud and lots of space for cable management making this a fantastic choice for anyone looking to change case.
- Fantastic Design - The two large RGB strips located on the front panel with 14 different colour modes create an amazing look that will be the jewel in the crown for any setup.
- Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan Included - As well as an RGB strip the Seven includes a 1 x 120mm single-ring Halo Spectrum fan and with room for another seven fans this case will not only look great but has excellent airflow for when your case works that bit harder.
- RGB Strip and Fan Syncd - The RGB strip and the fan can easily be synced and can be easily changed together using the reset key.
- Water Cooling Support - As well as supporting eight fans the Seven supports a radiator up to 240mm at the front / Top and a 120mm radiator at the back to give you extensive cooling support.
- Removable Dust Filter - A removable dust filter included at the top of the Seven is included helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
Form Factor: Micro ATX
Motherboard Support: Micro ATX, Mini ITX
PSU Support: Standard ATX
PSU Location: Bottom
Gaming Case: Yes
Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
Supported Radiator Size: 240mm
Supported Radiator Positions: Front, Top
Body Material: 0.66mm SPCC Black Coated
Front Bezel Material: Plastic & RGB Strip
Side Panel: Full Acrylic Window
Internal Cable Management Depth: 11mm
Internal Bays: 1 x 3.5” Internal, 2 x 2.5” Internal
Expansion Slots: 4 x Full Size
Cooling Front: Space For 3 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Top: Space For 2 x 120mm Fans
Cooling Rear: Space For 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 120mm Single-Ring Halo Spectrum Fan inc.)
Cooling Side: None
Cooling Bottom: None
IO Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Microphone
GPU Max Length: 339mm
CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 150mm
Front Bezel Colour: Black
Body Colour: Black
PSU Included: No
- RGB LED
No posts found