Next Level Racing F-GT Formula and GT Simulator Cockpit - Matte Black - NLR-S010
The revolutionary F-GT design allows you to be in true racing positions for both formula and GT racing.
|Brand||Next Level Racing|
Next Level Racing F-GT Formula and GT Simulator Cockpit - Matte Black
The revolutionary F-GT design allows you to be in true racing positions for both formula and GT racing. You no longer need an expensive cockpit just for formula racing as the Next Level Racing F-GT is suitable for all your racing titles by offering dual racing positions. The F-GT will put you in the driver’s seat with the exact formula seating position as a real formula driver and of course also GT position for all your regular racing.
The patented design of the Next Level Racing® F-GT ensures a rigid and solid cockpit but also many adjustments meaning you have your wheel, pedals and gear shifter in the best position to suit you as the driver. The steering wheel support is solid enough for professional direct drive steering wheels and the rigid design of the pedal plate ensures you have a solid racing experience.
Extras such as gear shifter support, seat slider, lumbar support cushion, height adjustable feet and the Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor are all features which come included with the Next Level Racing® F-GT making it the best value cockpit in the market.
- Used by thousands of customers globally including professionals
- Dual position cockpit to have you in authentic formula or GT racing positions
- Completely adjustable wheel, gear shifter and pedal positions
- Extras included such as seat slider, gear shifter support & lumbar support cushion
- Rigid, high quality powder coated steel frame with premium racing seat
- Rock solid design to handle high end pedals and direct drive wheels
- Suitable for serious sim racing and even professional driver training
- Built for comfort and long races
- Compatible with all major wheel and pedals. Pre-drilled for Thrustmaster®, Logitech®, Fanatec® & Simxperience® Accuforce wheels. Built strong enough to support direct drive wheels
- Up to 10 minutes required to change from formula to GT position. Wheel, pedal and seat positions all change.