FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Next Level Racing GTtrack Simulator Cockpit
The GTtrack is the ultimate cockpit for serious sim racers looking for rigidity, complete adjustability and a true race car seating position. The GTtrack was designed with the close feedback of professional drivers and some of the world’s fastest eSports drivers to give you every feature required for serious sim racing. The complete rigidity of the GTtrack allows it to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets as well as being compatible with all major wheel and pedals including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec®.
The patented GTtrack has all the features included for serious sim racing such as 4 point racing harness, gear shifter and handbrake adaptor, Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor, height adjustable rubber feet for the cockpit and the new Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors allowing you to move your cockpit around with ease and lock the wheels for serious racing.
- Designed for professionals and serious sim racers
- Steering wheel angle and distance adjustability
- Pedal angle and distance adjustability
- Gear shifter distance adjustable
- Pre-drilled for all major brands including Thrustmaster®, Logitech® and Fanatec
- Built with rigidity to support direct drive wheels and professional pedal sets
- Built with motion in mind – The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 bolts straight on in less than 10 minutes and fully compatible with the Next Level Racing® Traction Plus Motion Platform
- Reinforced racing bucket seat with rigidity required for high end motion (Doesn’t have the level of flex found in fibreglass simulator seats)
Supported Height: 120 -210 cm or 4ft - 6ft 9 inches
Supported Max Weight: 150 kg or 330 lbs
Product Dimensions: 138 x 120 x 55 cm or 54 x 47 x 21 inches
Product Weight: 48kg
Boxed Dimensions: 100 x 61 x 59cm
Boxed Weight: 60kg
What’s in the box
-Next Level Racing® GTtrack frame and seat including seat slider
- 4 point racing harness
- Next Level Racing® Lockable Wheel Castors
- Height adjustable rubber feet
- Gear Shifter holder
- Handbrake adaptor plate
- Buttkicker® Gamer 2 adaptor
- Screws to hard mount your wheel, shifter and pedals
- Instructions for quick and easy assembly
Compatible Next Level Racing Products
- Next Level Racing Motion Platform V3
- Next Level Racing Traction Plus Motion platform
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone single monitor stand for 24”-85” screens
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone triple monitor stand for 32”-65” screens
- Next Level Combat Flight Pack
- Next Level Racing Stand Alone keyboard and mouse stand
- Next Level Racing Floor Mat
No posts found