FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Asus ROG Aura Sync Pugio Optical USB RGB LED Gaming Mouse
ROG Pugio is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that offers ultimate customisability to meet the needs of the most hardcore gamers. Its configurable side buttons let you decide on your own side button layout, while exclusive push-fit switch sockets offer variable click resistance. The push-fit design makes it easy to replace worn out switches to extend the lifespan of the mouse. The Pugio features stunning, aggressive aesthetics to match its performance — including angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels with Aura Sync support.
- Truly ambidextrous gaming mouse with configurable side buttons
- Exclusive push-fit switch socket design to easily vary click resistance and extend the lifespan of the mouse
- Aggressive aesthetics with ASUS Aura RGB lighting and Aura Sync support, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels and underside engravings
- Durable 50-million-click Omron switches, with two additional Japanese-made Omron switches that offer a different click feel
- Gaming-grade optical sensor with 7200 DPI, 150 IPS and 30g acceleration for fast and accurate tracking
- Separate button design with lower actuation force and faster response
DPI switch and DPI indicator
Intuitive ROG Armoury interface for easy customisation of buttons, surface calibration, performance, Aura RGB light settings and more
Configurable Side Buttons
Ambidextrous mice with side buttons usually feature a mirrored button layout to accommodate both right- and left-handed gamers. The drawback of this design is that it often results in side button misclicks. Even with the buttons disabled, they can still be distracting. With the ROG Pugio, there's no need to change your grip style to avoid the buttons. The Pugio has configurable magnetic side buttons on both flanks to give you a truly ambidextrous and ergonomic gaming mouse. Simply swap the buttons out and replace them with the side button covers: use four, two, or no side buttons — the options are all yours!
Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket Design
ROG Pugio features an exclusive push-fit switch socket design that allows you to easily change switches to vary click resistance. The option of replacing worn or broken switches also extends the lifespan of your mouse.
ROG Pugio will be the centerpiece of your battle station. With a quality gunmetal-gray finish, underside engravings, Mayan-inspired rubber side panels for a secure and comfortable grip, and angular ASUS Aura RGB light channels, the Pugio is a stunning weapon from every angle. Customisable Aura RGB lighting, offering a palette of over millions of colors and six preset lighting effects, lets you take style to the next level!
Advanced Optical Sensor
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Pugio is an optical sensor that provides you with the accuracy and precision needed to take down the opponent.
ROG Armoury Software
The ROG Pugio features intuitive ROG Armoury software that lets you adjust settings to suit your style. Customise Aura RGB lighting effects, adjust performance and surface calibration settings, program and map buttons, create profiles, and much more!
Connectivity Technology: Wired
OS Support: Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7
Dimensions: L120 x W68 x H37mm
Weight: 103 g without cable
Mouse : USB
1 x ROG pouch
1 x ROG accessary case
2 x Japanese-made Omron switches
2 x side button covers
1 x ROG logo sticker
- USB 2.0