FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
ASUS ROG Gladius II Aura RGB Optical USB Gaming Mouse
Ergonomic optical gaming mouse optimised for FPS gaming featuring easy-swap switch socket, Aura Sync RGB lighting and DPI target thumb button
- Exclusive easy-swap switch socket design offers customisable click resistance and extends the lifespan of the mouse
- Customisable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting
- DPI button to toggle sensitivity, while the DPI target thumb button provides short instances of precision
- Omron switches with 50-million-click durability, plus two extra Japanese-made Omron switches for a different feel
- Advanced 12000 DPI optical sensor, 250 IPS, 50g acceleration and 1000Hz USB polling rate for fast and accurate tracking
- Detachable cable and ROG travel pouch for convenient portability and storage
- Exclusive ROG Armoury interface for easy customisation of button, performance and lighting settings
Mouse buttons and switches — especially switches on gaming mice — take the most abuse. ROG Gladius II features an exclusive push-fit socket design that allows you to easily change switches to customise click resistance while extending the lifespan of the mouse by replacing worn or broken switches.
ROG Gladius II is designed to dominate – and it looks the part with aggressive aesthetics and ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting. The proprietary Aura Sync lighting lets you customise and sync light effects with other Aura Sync-ready gear to complete the look of your battle station!
Whether you're camping out in a sniper nest or hunting down the enemy, the DPI target button is your best ally. You can switch sensitivity settings simply by holding down the DPI target button, which lowers the DPI for more accurate sniping, or raises it for faster scrolling across the screen. Default DPI settings return as soon as the button is released.
L 126 x W 67 x H 45 mm
110 g without cable
Mouse : USB
1 x 2-meter braided USB cable
1 x 1-meter regular rubber USB cable
2 x Japanese-made Omron switches
1 x ROG pouch
1 x ROG logo sticker
- USB 2.0
- RGB LED
No posts found