FREE UK Standard Delivery
If you choose FREE UK Standard Delivery:
- It's fully trackable.
- Your parcel will arrive within 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) after you place your order.
- Your order may arrive anytime between 7am and 9pm and a signature may be required on receipt of your parcel.
- If you're not in when your parcel arrives, a card will be left telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
- Deliveries aren't made on bank holidays, so you can expect your order to arrive the next working day.
SUPPORT & WARRANTY
Damaged / Incorrect / Unwanted Goods
- Any damage to goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery we will refund the price and carriage of replacements goods at no cost to the customer.
- You have a right to cancel the order at any time before the expiry of a period of 14 working days beginning with the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
You may cancel by giving us notice in any of the following ways:
- Via email, referring to the order number and by confirming your name and address of the order.
- By phone
- By recorded letter which must be received by us no later than 10 days after the receipt of the order.
Faulty Items within 28 Days of Purchase
- It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility of any goods offered for sale by us both with the existing components within your system and with any other goods offered for sale by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure proper installation of our goods into your existing system.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that wherever necessary you access the manufacturers web site to download any necessary product upgrades (including drivers and manuals).
- We recognise that goods supplied by us to you may not meet your expectations. In our experience there are many reasons why that may happen. Examples of those reasons include a defect in the goods at the point of delivery to you, incompatibility with existing components within your system, poor installation or simply slower performance than you require.
- We are not able to establish why the goods have failed to meet your expectations without an opportunity of inspecting and testing the goods.
- All returned items not returned in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 are tested by ADMI technicians. Any item found to be not faulty will be subject to a £10 +VAT charge if collected or a £10 + return shipping + VAT charge if shipped back to the customer. You will be notified by e-mail before any non-faulty goods are returned to you. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Returned items should be packaged securely to prevent any damage and shipped in a plain outer box.
- Any goods that have been modified or physically altered in any way shall be deemed Warranty Void and no support will be provided.
- Only Return Faulty Item(s). RMA numbers are issued for specific components only. Please do not return your whole order because you believe one component may be faulty. This does not affect your rights under the Consumer rights Act 2015.
- Any returns received without out a Returns (RMA) number clearly visible will be refused. Any return must be received by ADMI Ltd. within 14 days of being issued.
Faulty Items More Than 28 Days after Receipt
- If you are reporting faulty goods more than 28 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair/replacement. This is often the quickest way to have a fault rectified. For example in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and/or telephone help facilities for your convenience.
- We will only deal with the warranty after 28 days if the manufacturer does not offer this service. This does not affect your statuary rights.
- TVs and Monitors. If your query relates to a Television or Monitor, specifically in relation to dead pixels, please be aware that all of ADMI’ Suppliers and thus ADMI conform to the ISO 13406-2 standard – the acceptable number of dead pixels based on screen size and resolution. Information on this can be found through any major search engine typing “ISO 13406-2” and the monitor brand name. Products with dead pixels of equal to or less than those defined within the ISO 13406-2 standard will not be accepted for return.
Consumer Rights Act 2015
Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 Micro ATX Computer PC Case Black with Window
The Arc Mini R2 micro ATX case combines excellent cooling potential and build configurability in a compact, minimalistic and elegant chassis design.
For a case of this size, it offers unmatched possibilities for water cooling components. And with room for up to six 3.5” drives plus an additional two 2.5” drives hidden behind the motherboard plate, you can build a well-cooled PC with ample storage space.
The Arc Mini R2 is built to last and is filled with smart features such as dust filters, fan controller, space for tidy cable routing, three case fans included and a window side panel.
- A compact micro ATX case designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Superior water cooling support for its size, accommodating multiple thick 240mm radiators or even a 360mm radiator for an uncompromised cool system build
- Three Silent Series R2 fans included, giving you excellent cooling straight out of the box! 4 additional fan positions are available
- Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller and USB 3.0 on the front panel for easy access
- Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
- Great storage capacity for a mini chassis, with up to six 3.5” drives and two additional 2.5” drives
- Innovative SSD position mounting, using brackets to allow for easy access once your system is completely built
- Featuring a large stylish window side panel to show off your set up in style
- Designed with ample space for easy, tidy cable routing and an overall a neat build
- Micro ATX, Mini ITX motherboard compatibility
- 2 - 5.25" bays
- 6 - 3.5" HDD trays - all compatible with SSDs
- 2 - 2.5" dedicated SSD positions behind the mothboard plate
- 4 + 1 expansion slots
- 7 - Fan positions (3 Silent Series R2 fans included)
- Filtered fan slots in front, top and bottom
- CPU coolers up to 165 mm tall
- PSU compatibility: ATX PSUs up to 170 mm deep when using the bottom fan location; when not using this fan location longer PSUs (up to 220 mm deep) can be used
- Graphics card compatibility: Graphics cards up to 260mm in length with the top HDD cage installed - With the top cage removed, graphics cards up to 400mm in length may be installed
- 20 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Thick rubber grommets on all holes on the motherboard plate
- Window side panel included
- Colors available: Black
- Case dimensions (WxHxD): 210 x 405 x 484mm
- Front: 2 - 120mm fans (included is one hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1200 RPM speed)
- Rear: 1 - 120mm fan (included is a hydraulic bearing 120mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1200 RPM speed)
- Top: 2 - 120/140mm fans (included is one hydraulic bearing 140mm Silent Series R2 fan, 1000 RPM speed) 1 - 120mm fan (not included)
- Bottom: 1 - 120mm fan (not included)
- Fan controller: 1 - integrated fan controller for up to 3 fans (included)
Water cooling compatibility:
- Front – 240mm radiator (thick and slim) when HDD cages are removed, radiator cannot exceed 275mm in total length with the ODD bay in place.
- Top – 240mm or 360mm radiators (thick and slim); the use of 360mm radiators requires removal of the ODD cage.
- Bottom – 120mm radiators
- Rear – 120 and 140mm radiators
- 2 - USB 3.0
- Audio in/out
- Power button with LED (blue)
- HDD activity LED (red)
- Reset button
- Fan controller
No posts found